Ladies Camera Club

9 Apr 2006

Boring Sundays and Challenge update

Challenge Update (for full details of the challenge with links to sponsors and artwork - go to the 23rd March entry!)
You girls astound me - everyday I get an entry or something related to this challenge. And don't you worry your pretty little botties cos I will be updating as we go along when Im in La La land. Im begining to fret over choosing a winner and I have to say now that each and every layout has played a significant part in this challenge and that is the wonder of YOU!. If you do not win it does not mean you were not good enough and I mean that so sincerely. What I will do is pass the jusdging to an unbiased judge (cos I know lots of the entrants!) and that way it will be fair and final. Believe me, I know whats its like to be in a competition thats judged unfairly. This challenge is completely fair but also very enlightening. So there!

Other Stuff
Nothing has happened today so a chance to catch up with admin etc.
Ive been tagged by the wubbly Ms Hafermann who has left me to fend for myself in this cold country for the rainier climate of Seattle. To appease this woman I have FINALLY answered her tag and then Im tagging Anna (Im so predictable). Annie - when you get back you bet your arse we are going to prepare big style for Bonanza.
Anna, Annie and I are teaching there this May and I cannot wait one more second because socially and teaching wise - its going to be so much fun-a-roo.
Taggy thingy-ma-jigginton-smythers:
Name: Kirsty Louise Wiseman (nee Kinroy) - family and freinds call me Kirky
Born: February 8th 1971 in Leeds, Yorkshire (and yes I make mean yorkshire puddings)
First Job: Waitress at age 14 at a crappo £1 an hour. I earned more an hour in tips.
Fondest Memory: Falling in Love (isnt it the best feeling next to newborn babies in your arms?)
Last thing purchased: 6 large easter eggs for £7 in asda (Im going to be soo fat)
Wearing at this moment: Black 3/4 sleeve blouse, knee length skirt and knee length boots (oh momma!)
Eye Color: Greeny grey brown (or purple if punched)
Fish, Chicken or Beef: Chick chick chicken. Fish stinks. Beef takes years to digest.
Movie: Hope Floats - it makes me cry and i love it sooo much
Sound Track: St Elmos Fire
Retreat: Bed, snoozing or under the stairs hiding from the world
Flower: Iris, camelia or simple daisy
Day of the week: Wednesdays (half way through - love em)
Indulgence: Jaffa Cakes

Pictures are of a CJ I am in at UK Scrappers. the CJ is all things English. So I emphasised on Tea - being our national and quintessential beverage. You cant see them but on the journalling I made tea stains with the cup to make rings - and it made some fine patterned paper (if you click on this pi you might just see them). It was really fun to do and of course is a passion of mine - drinking tea that is and I also collect....... **anorak alert** ........ minitaure tea sets as well as Enid Blyton books.

So now you know and you have the opportunity to avoid me at you leisure xx

OH! And please be empathic... Im going to LA laden with an empty suitcase to be filled with stuff from target and micheals and jo-anns. How will I ever manage? Mwahahahahahahaha

8 comments:

greyparrot said...

yay it let me in to comment at last! Have to say, after she insisted on making them at my house that the mrs wiseman does indeed make a mean yorkie pud! And they are still yummy when cold!
Have a fab time in LA bird!

domestic goddess said...

remember me when you are being wined and dined in LA!!! and remember to fill your suitcase with goodies for me , mwahahahha

Sharon Speakman - Wigan said...

Hi Kirsty - have a fab time in LA LA Land - look forward to watching your blog with updates of the crazy town!!!

Jolene said...

Kirstles, I feel SO sorry for you, having to drag that empty suitcase all the way to LA, only to fill it with scrummy goodies :D :D - bring me back summat nice (and cheap LOL) - so excited for you xx

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Ann(i)e said...

Well done my girl!!!!! XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»