Ladies Camera Club

13 Mar 2006

ok - its official - everyone is Scrapping themselves!

The list of entries for the "Scrap Yourself" compo is in the post for March 10th (below) with a list of prizes to be donated by the relevant if not wonderful scrap shop owners in the UK. This is just a small amount of stuff promised with more to come (most of the shops are closed on a monday... so more willbe added). I have even had shop owners ringing and emailing me about donating prizes - all for the cause of YOU - yes - YOU. Are you going to join the biggest campaign to get yourself scrapped? I have had emails from women who have felt liberated that, with lots of encouragement, it's actually ok to scrap themselves. Its been so moving - some of you have bared yours souls into the bargain and let yourself loose from those annoying "can't scrap/won't scrap me" reigns. The comp ends on the 30th April and is a global invitation (challenge details listed 10th March entry, below). You do not have to send your entry to me - just send me a link to the source so everyone can view it - I will log the link on this blog.
**Great news! Our scrapping favourites Cathy Zielske, Renee Pearson, Tara Whitney, Donna Downey and Rhonna Farrer are joining in for the challenge - all these cool women, all calibres - all fun **

7 comments:

Jen said...

Well, I don't like it, but I did it!! It all looks totally different in real life. The colours match for a start LOL It's in my gallery on the Pad. Do you want that link?

greyparrot said...

CZ! CZ!! CZ!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my *rude word*
You do know I am working on morphing into her? Well a cross of her and Tara Whitney...jeepers babycakes! GO GIRLFRIENDS *spoken in true jerry springer fashion*

janinek said...

I found this through Donna's blog and think it is a great idea, may even try and do it myself.

Missy said...

Wow, congrats to you on taking your challenge to the next level. What an awesome thing to do.

After 2 months of being away from scrapping (I just moved to a new house 4 weeks ago) this is the FIRST layout I made since I packed up all my supplies in my old house.

My entry is posted on my blog. Thanks for the GREAT challenge!!!

-Missy

bookit said...

love this photo kirsty! i've been watching your photography develop on your blog since your course...i'm hope to take the course myself at some point!
anita
x

Shirl said...

Love the pic Kirsty!

zarischka said...

Found the link here while reading my favourite Swedish scrap community... so here's another one who's gonna give your challenge a go!

I hope you don't mind if I put a link to your blog, on mine?