Ladies Camera Club

2 Mar 2006

Odds and Ends

Today was a day reserved for tying up loose ends and loose ends I tied- a plenty. Well, I actually tied up a a few loose ends but not all. Some are still dangling in my head waiting for the tomorrow that never comes. In the meantime, I spent hours on the phone catching up with cancellations and new beginnings but most of all I got to finally talk to my team mate at The Scrapbook Magazine - Annie Hafermann. I started at the same time as her so we are the relatively new team members. First of all she is American. How I love to chitty chatty with them - their accents are super cool (must work on that "KAY-Tee" and not "Kaydee" little sweet Annie pie - cos remember, when in Rome and all that!!). I got to know so many lovely things about her that the one hour and forty five minute conversation paled into what felt like 20 minutes. Its was wonderful to make a new freind who shares my passion for scrapping.
Ooooh and I thought Id post this pic. Its a bag I altered using Blonde Moments papers for their stand at the NEC. I also used their matching ribbons and buttons to make it the kind of bag that even Prada would feel threatened by.
Short and sweet today - just like a pygmy dipped in syrup xxx

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Ooohhhhh...... that's a fabby baggy, very scrummy

mandy said...

This baggy is even more gorgeous irl..we all need a little baggy like that :)

Anonymous said...

Wow looks fab, especially as I think I saw this bag neckid. Brilliant, I love those papers

Take care

Ali

Jolenda said...

I wanna alter my bag now *pouts*!! Don't think it would turn out like this, though ;) - it's GAW-geous, Kirstles! Pmsl at pygmy dipped in syrup :D

domestic goddess said...

scrummylicious hunny

Sweet Shirleen said...

Fantastic bag ;all those ribbons!!!!*swoon*

debbie said...

kirsty that bag is delish!!

said...

wow gold
wow gold
eve isk
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
warhammer gold
warhammer power leveling
bestchina traveland
uggsor
ghd straighteners

Cardi Ugg Boots
Classic Short Ugg Boots

Classic Tall Ugg Boots
Metallic Ugg Boots

Mini Ugg Boots
Sundance Ugg Boots

tiffany Jewelry