Ladies Camera Club

21 Mar 2006

More prize deliveries and Challenge update

Challenge Update (For comp details and links to artwork see 10th March entry)
More entries came into today from UK scrappers (as always). I had to showcase this one from KatieM. She did such a poignant layout about herself and this one - which I think is FABULOUS!! Like my freind Anna - I would need a double layout for my butt let alone a 8x11..... this girl has got attitude! More entries from Norway again, Germany again and the USA. I love to view them all before anyone else .. thats my only selfish priveledge and I make sure I comment on all your luscious work! More deliveries came in today for the prize fund. I had some cracking papers from The Scrapbook Lady, a fabbo kit from Scrapitude and some scrummy 8x8 papers and bellies from The Scrapbook Shed (links to all of our sponsors are on the 10th March entry). So much fun todayxx


Other Stuff

Ok the e-bay eyelash escapade has gone utterly bonkers. This was totally anna's idea and I did it to test a theory - that is, people will be so kind and go to extreme measures for for charity! Last I looked (11pm tonight) it was up to £8. Lord only knows how crazy e-bay is. Did you ever hear of the guy that was selling a £1 coin and he got a fiver for it? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh. Anna and I are still frantically trying to organise the podcast for saturday night. Between us we are having a bit of a hard time so I begged Anna to ask CZ how she did hers. All well and good came the reply - but we don't use freakin Macs. So any tips for Windows XP, a microphone and free hosting sites would be appreciative ... and I beg you again to ask those burning questions for Anna, Subaru and myself. Im totally wired up for this podcast number - you have never heard a more common yorkshire accent in all your life. Im not at all posh like Queen Anna. Im as common as muck.
Love this pic I took of Belle after her bath tonight - she is so much better and I thank you for all your support about her well being. I love this little girl with so much passion - I just wanna squish her up and squidge her puddings out. I do love her little rosebud lips which look to plump and red (no photoshop enhancement I may add) - so sweet and kissy wissy.

Bye y'all xx

14 comments:

Gillian Greding said...

I have to say, the bum layout rocks! LOVE that!

ania said...

Lol, what an AWESOME layout, love the idea, picture, the way it's journaled...got a directlink to that layout? :D Need to write in her blog/gallery too :D

Galaxy Girl said...

She certainly is a l'il cutie.

Kym

domestic goddess said...

awww how beautiful is that photo Kirsy, cant wait to see you both friday, hugs

Anne said...

Here I sit, shattered, in need of MAJOR rest and instead I've been on your blog for the last 30 minutes catching up......I am so mad at you right now!!! HEHE!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

oh no she di'nt post a layout of her booty!

Too much fun!!!

Mel said...

Ahhh bless - what a little cutie your Belle is.

Sophia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen said...

Oh Elle Belle!!(you know Belle means beautiful in French, right?) - she is so purdy :) Glad she is better now. And that bottom, well what can I say? You'd need a double 12x12 to fit mine in. If I ever DARED that is!!! Love the way your challenge has gone global - you deserve it babes :)

Gina said...

Wow -- that LO took some CHEEK! Fab panties.

Lu said...

I am dying! that LO is off the hook!!!

jolene said...

KIRSTY!!! How beautiful is your daughter? She looks SO scrummy in that photo, darl, such a peach. And I absolutely adore KatieM's layout - it rocks!

Sarah (Miss S) said...

I just wanted to say what a gorgeous photo of your girlie girl! Look at those rosie cheeks, bless her!

Love the bum layout too! Go Katie! LOL.

twistedsoda said...

I love it!!! What an ultra funky fun LO! Your bootie is a cutie!!!