Ladies Camera Club

7 Mar 2006

Hung up

With reference to my cheesy song titles in blog titles - I choose Madonna's "Hung up". Im hung up with scrapping ... no choice really as I have lots to do. But I do love it. My main worry is that Im going to run out of ideas. I don't think its possible but you cant't rule the idea out. Layout is of Mark and Belle - entitled Mine, mine, mine. which they are and its my first attampet at saturating part of a photograph. Not sure whether i love these chatterbox papers. Im convinced its not one of my best but i love the picture and I share with you anyway xx

Big thanks for your questions - keep them coming in. Im not sure how to do a flamin podcast anyway - so your tips might come in handy. We have to do one because my american accent is so hot right now I keep forgetting to talk normally. Ellies teacher thinks Im weird as it is so when i told her what we were up to and I showed off my accent I think she was mentally reminding herself to call Child Protection. Whatever!
Here is a piece of artwork I did for Lemons book of condolence. I told you a few days ago that she had lost her hubby under awful circumstances. Debbie had arranged for her pals to send some healing words and quotes by form of 6x6 artwork. This is for her from me. Its simple and quotes "There is only ever one true happiness - to love and be loved". It was made with love and she will always be loved by us - her freinds xx
ps Dont forget - we need more questions dudes
Oh Yes - edited to add... my blog counter hit a genuine 10,000 unique visitors today. I would love to find out more about you - don't be shy. I lurk invisibly on many blogs and Im trying to write comments where I can xx

10 comments:

Mente Rapada said...

excellent site...

Blog

Jen said...

Well, you know me!! Tra la la :) Love your craziness xx

Anne said...

If you need to practice that accent....just give a ring dear girl!!!

Galaxy Girl said...

Love the Elsie F flower by the way.

Jackie said...

Condolense book was a fabby idea, Im sure Lemon will love it. Lving your pages.

You are so funny Kirky, never mind podcast you should have your own column in the paper or youre own slot on the radio LOL

Jak x

Net said...

Question.....

How many jaffa's can you get in your mush at once? (well you did'nt expect a serious question did you??)

CarolineO said...

Hi there, one of your anonymous visitors coming forward, aren't I obedient, love your blog, its so incisive and funny, only thing is after reading it I get cravings for jaffa cakes! New desire for violet thingies tonight! Keep on blogging, I'm sure it brings a smile to many faces!

Trace said...

I lurk i admit it! I love this blog, especially when i can get a sneaky look whilst at work, deffo cheers me up.... I too am a jaffa cake addict... they guys i work with just don't get it!

Question for your podcast - if you were a chicken, how would you cross the road?! or a more scrapbooky one:
If you were a sheet of BG which would you be?

Keep up the fun hun!
Trace x

Nicola said...

Hi Kirsty

I am delurking :) found your blog a few weeks back and have beenstopping by.

mimishawoz@gmail.com said...

well just discovered your blog today ! it beautiful, love your photography, and your scrapbooking !
Mimi