Ladies Camera Club

15 Mar 2006

Comp details are on the 10th March entry below

Challenge Update
Oh have you seen the gallery and work submitted so far? (see 10th march entry) The galleries and links to your work are so colourful and wonderful and funky - you mommas and gals are just the best thing ... you soooooo have it in you to start that BOM.

The prize list gets bigger and bigger and there will only be one ultimate winner. Its the only way I can judge it. Ive sat and wept buckets at you gals pouring out your heart and soul onto your colourful pages. Im not sure how to take the response but what I can tell you is that if I ever run for Prime Miniter - the power of the blog would be a good tool to promote about it. Isn't it phenomenal? We even have Finnish and Swedish scrappers taking a look and Ive just contacted a group in Tokyo who are interested. Tokyo? - wow, I wonder if any of them work for a camera company for prize sponsorship? Mwahahahahahaha

Other Stuff
Picture today is of my brother, Leigh, who came to see us at the weekend. He is finally settling down at the age of 29 with his beautiful girlfriend Kerry. Im praying wedding bells will be in the air so I can photograph them and capture their scrummyness. He is my baby sibling and although we have our moments he is turning into a great friend and is still ever the bag of laughs I love him for xx
I have pictures of Easter Eggs for later on - Anna and I have been moaning that they dont put the choccies in the eggs anymore - well thankfully Cadburys have heard our please cos I found goodies in the eggs as opposed to outside the egg but in the packaging looking unloved and unhoused - I helped house them in my mouth. Yummo xx (can you believe that easter eggs were on sale at the beginning of January?)
In the meantime - take a peek at my Effer Dare #20. Its my first time for an "effer" but man - they have stuff there I could fall in love with forever. Check these girls out - so cool and so totally together xx

20 comments:

zarischka said...

Beautiful picture...!

Thank you so much for the comment! I know Swedish looks like such gibberish to anyone who doesn't understand it - even to me, sometimes... ;)

The post you commented on was where I encouraged the readers of my blog to do this challenge, and Mikia is the woman who I got the address from. :)

A lot of Swedish scrapblogger addresses have been collected on this page:
http://karinbrandin.blogg.se/svenskascrapbloggar/
Although most of them are probably in "gibberish" the images get to speak for themselves. ;)

Thanks again for visiting!

laura t. said...

too late to join in on the fun?? was directed her by Miss Christy...love your photos and layouts...explosively inspirational...will come back to look more!

scrapbookmom said...

Chocolate eggs!!! Send some my way!!!! Love them!

bookit said...

ohh...how i miss cadbury's button easter eggs! the chocolate is just not the same here !!!
anita
x

greyparrot said...

never mind the chocolate...I would willingly swap it for a bit of your bruv instead! ;)

Sweet Shirleen said...

I love my little bruv too he's my fave person! Still not settled down though at 33!
Lovely piccie of you bruv, they are speshal!

Emilio Dib said...

woooooooowwwwwwww nice pictures you've got here! bravo!

Maggie said...

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. Of course I will participate I am on holiday now will post when I get back.
Please include me in the list of US Bloggers.
Have a great week.
Maggie

marcilambert said...

i love your challenge. i've recently done much more scrapping of myself, and i love it. i don't know how to send you a link -- couldn't find your email. but if you click on me i think it will take you to my blog and you can see it there.

Susanna said...

I finished my challenge page, thanks for the fun! You'll frind it here: http://suskianttila.blogspot.com/

Caz said...

You've missed me off your list :( sob!

Donna said...

This lo is divine on so many levels. Firstly, so creative and funky. Secondly, I'm relating to the 'talk, talk, talk' component... wish I could shut myself up sometimes. And thirdly, it's just so creative. Tfs chicky!

zarischka said...

Hello again. I've finished my layout, and I've made an english blog for the purpose. No more gibberish. ;)

Take care - and thanks agan for an AMAZINGLY fun challenge!

Clare said...

I LOVE that effer LO - tried to comment over 'there' yesterday but gallery was being silly buggers again!

Andrea said...

Just read about your challenge ... what fun - I'd love to join ... will try to get a 6x6 page done in the next days ... will let you know as soon as it's online!!! Thanks for a really GR8 idea ... oh - and BTW - is digital allowed as well or only "traditional scrapbooking"?!?! Andrea

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
scrapbookmom said...

Love MissUnterstood!!!!! Awesome!!!

Sarah said...

Thanks so much for the challenge Kirsty - I really enjoyed it. I can't believe you have done a lo with Miss Understood in the title as I was laying awake in bed last night thinking about doing just that! I will still do it 'cos no-one understands me :( lol

BevS97 said...

Oh I am so with you on the chocolates inside the eggs rather than in the packaging - it's practically my only requirement in an egg, I hate the ones that are an empty egg and 2 normal bars of chocolate, what's the fun in that. I can definitely remember breaking into the egg to find the chocolates when I was a kid, and that's what I think an Easter Egg should be like

Julie Ann said...

I love your effer dare!