Ladies Camera Club

25 Jan 2006

Zingy Paint Cans!

Oh my god - this is she - this the one - this is Caroline's pressy and I couldn't bear to part with her! I had to take a paciture when I finally talked myself into packing and posting it and here she is. Ive called her "Ali" - as in Tin Can Ali! Please will some UK scrap shop get trimmings in like this? (think Kate at Scrapcanvas might have some but Kate, if you are reading - get some MORE fabbo trimmings in). I admit, I went to town - in a rather exhuberant manner - with the ribbons too ..... so will some scrap shop owner please invest in some more fabbo ribbons and not just spots and gingham!

Now - Ive got to get on with some slide mailers. I had to ring Dr Dean for some inside info as Ive never actually done the slides - just the mailers. So thanks Jane and not a paracetamol in sight (or prozac for that matter - mwahahahhahaha). Also a wee thanks to Shell bean too - you naughty girl, getting me links to some sneaky sites whilst in work!

Can somebody slip me an extra 2 hours for this afternoon and will everyone stop calling me for chitty chatty. Ok - carry on with the chitty chatty but me hands are covered in jo sonjas paint and my workspace has decreased to 2cm square.

11 comments:

Shell said...

Can't wait to see them hun! I was good and logged off to let you do someat!

Kate said...

And the winner of the 2006 Oscar award for the most fabulously talented designer of all things arty and crafty is ... Kirsty Wiseman!

This is seriously awesome ... why, why, why can't I make stuff like this! (banging head on brick wall ...)

Kate

Heather said...

What a lovely summery tin to brighten a cold grey January afternoon. :)

Caroline said...

and it's mine,ALL MINE mwahahaha!!!!
I'm onto trimmings and ribbons,ribbons are my downfall,I have rather a lot on the site!

Jackie said...

Gorgeous as usual kirky

gawd! should have told you it was my birthday too on 24th.....off to lick the pic now and dream of what might have been LOL

Jak x

domestic goddess said...

gorgeous hun, love it to bits

sally said...

wow. that is super, fab, and any other superlative that comes to mind.

Jen said...

wow! it's so summery and gorgeous and fab!

Joanna said...

Yumm-oh!! I absolutely love this, Kirsty - it's so fresh and flowery and totally delish!

Jen said...

It's gorgeously vibrant!
Tag, you're it :)

scrapdolly said...

Love the paint cans and I have tagged you (bet I have done it wrong AGAIN!)