Ladies Camera Club

16 Jan 2006

Right then, me old fruits

Ive been tagged by scrapdolly, Shell and Anna so here I go - baring my soul for you to feast your beady eyes on.

Four jobs you have had in your life:
Royal Air Force (9 years!), Recruitment Consultant (hated it), Temped as admin clerk (loved it - all over newcastle) and pole dancer

Four movies you would watch over and over:
Hope Floats, The Commitments, Bad Boys and Pulp Fiction

Four places you have lived:
Scotland (Paisley), Wales (Holyhead), Ascension Islands (whilst serving in the RAF) and Notting Hill

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Lost, Desp housewives, Friends and Will & Grace

Four places you have been on vacation:
Tunisia, New York, Cyprus, Portugal

Four websites I visit daily:
The Scrap Pad
Uk Scrappers
Two Peas
Deathclock

Four of my favourite foods:
Jaffa Cakes
Chicken in anything
fresh white bread
Pink Lady Apples

Four places I would rather be right now:
Having a cuddle from my mum (bad day)
Having a cuddle with mark (he is on his way back to Salisbury right now)
Having a cuddle with my freinds
Having a serious cuddle with my Daughter (which I will do in about an hour when i go to bed)

Four bloggers I am tagging:
Jolene, Edwaaaardo, Elsie (like she would do!!) and amber jane

4 comments:

domestic goddess said...

do you know what i am sure elsie would if you tagged her on her blog, i dares you

edwaado said...

Good job I was passing, I might have missed this.

Hey where's all my bandwidth going - WTF!! Holy crap, how do I turn that off?

Anonymous said...

Helllooo You

waves madly

I have been your secret stalker for a while now and love popping to see what madness you have been up to ....

But POLE DANCER .... couldnt let that go without asking for a bit more info!!!!!

I am thinking we need a demo at the big B (Ha Ha) OOOh maybe you could incorporate it in one of your classes

Looking forward to getting to meet you IRL

Mandy Anderson

said...

wow gold
wow gold
eve isk
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
warhammer gold
warhammer power leveling
bestchina traveland
uggsor
ghd straighteners

Cardi Ugg Boots
Classic Short Ugg Boots

Classic Tall Ugg Boots
Metallic Ugg Boots

Mini Ugg Boots
Sundance Ugg Boots

tiffany Jewelry