Ladies Camera Club

11 Jan 2006

Holy Crap....

Not that I think Im a scrap guru of any description but Ive just been asked to do 4 beginners classes at the one and only Bonanza. I went last year as a retailer with Anna and had a blast meeting UK scrappers and other retailers. It was knackering to be honest but worth it when I met Boo and Dawn Evans and Clare to name but a few but my bestest meeting personage was my darling friend Jo (the lady with very rude issues!). The classes are being uploaded soon and I cant really divulge the info. A great deal of my freinds won't be doing the classes as they are, as I have said - for beginners. But it's a start and one day I will teach how to scrap on a budget of 50p.
So anyone reading this and going to bonanza for the first time - get your heels together, polish that eyelet setter and stand to firm attention. You is gonna meet Ms Wiseman and my cane is bent and poised! Mwahahahahahahahahha.
Click HERE to see a Bonanza website I found - its bloody hilarious - especially the music! Michael Landon ey? He was one of my first loves on The Little House on the Prairie.

11 comments:

domestic goddess said...

oo look at you Miss Teacher, oh wow what fun your classes are gonna be
mwah hunny bun

Shell said...

I wish I was going to Bonanza again! Spesh as you're teaching! I wish I could hide away in a crop trolley to sneak in!

edwaado said...

So you'll be showing people how to scrap on a budget of 50p? Y'know I think Jo might find that useful!

Jo, Miss Rude Issues said...

Ed, you cheeky sod!! Kirky, that is brillo news, and I am dead chuffed for you :D - will you still talk to me, or are you too important now?!!! Lubs ya xx

Shell said...

You've been tagged!!

amberjane said...

Heck I would take beginner's classes if you were teaching Miss :D

Dawnx said...

Kirsty,
You make me laugh so much!!!I feel almost famous now:) Can I sit in the back of your classes and quietly absorb your talent?

Jennie said...

Well done old you!! 4 classes. That is really cool. Let me know when you do a class for doing a LO for under 50p, I'm interested!!

scrapdolly said...

Wow - what a fab class that is gonna be
I WANT to do it.

Congratulations - love from a proud momma
Love the blog and will be back but ....... in the mean time


You've been tagged!

Irene said...

Scrapping for 50P - are you going to be teaching how to shoplift? I'll have to hear all about it afterwards ;)

Jo said...

Yay!!! Way to go Kirky! Would love to take a class from you!