Ladies Camera Club

28 Jan 2006

Cute kiddy capers

These cherubs are the reason why I want to take photography seriously! If I can take piccies of two live wires in a house in Evesham without photography studio lighting then I can take pics anywhere. I spent a lovely day and night at my wonderful friends Jo's house. The house is filled with laughter and love - I didn't want to leave but I was missing a certain little lady so I had to go eventually. Anja Mable is my doppleganger (if only by personality) and Freya is my story loving chum.


>>>This piccie still needs a little more editing but don't the girls look heavenly? Ive focused on their eyes, lips and jeans. I think I need to buy a graphics tablet so I can finish editing this properly as there are shadows behind freya's head and the floor doesn't match the walls.. this is a working progress for now but looks pretty good so far.
AND!!!!! I know I've been tagged, like a thousand times ... I promise to do it tomorrow.

9 comments:

Jo AKA rudishoes said...

Kirsty, we loved having you to stay, and thank you for taking these beautiful photos! I ADORE the photo of the girls' feet - that is definitely going to take pride of place in our house :) See you soon, lots of love xxx

edwaado said...

These are fantastic - thanks ever so much Kirsty - we love 'em.

Shell said...

Cute girlies!! Fab pics hun!

Jen said...

Fantastic! You making a living from this yet then???

mandy said...

ooohh kirsty lovely pictures... i am going on the same photie course as you went on and if it makes me half as good as you i will be a very happy bunny indeedy

Kelly said...

kirsty these are to die for so lovely -whenever youre in london do drop by lol lol-they are great and i sooo want to do that course now

domestic goddess said...

scruumy hun!

Anonymous said...

Very informative blog. I found everything I needed here. I also have some good resources . Great content!

said...

wow gold
wow gold
eve isk
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
warhammer gold
warhammer power leveling
bestchina traveland
uggsor
ghd straighteners

Cardi Ugg Boots
Classic Short Ugg Boots

Classic Tall Ugg Boots
Metallic Ugg Boots

Mini Ugg Boots
Sundance Ugg Boots

tiffany Jewelry