Ladies Camera Club

16 Nov 2005

We got one!!!!

Some of you will be thinking - what the fudge? But let me tell you we got one. We really and actually and wonderfully got one! That is, a picture of Ellie - full on - with her eyes open! Generally her face is looking away from the camera or when she is looking, her eyes are widened like a suprise. Ellie has photophobia you see - she cannot bear bright lights whatsoever. Imagine my joy when we got this shot!! Yippy-de-doo-daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Im so excited I could dance a jig of jigs round a camp fire wearing nothing other than a french maids outfit and a baguette.

Enjoy a picture of my sweet Ellenor and yeah, sure - its gonna be scrapped. Man, I love this kid more than anyone has ever loved anyone in the world. Infact - all the love that has ever been given or received times a million - in fact times infinity. Thats how much I love her. She make my heart ache sometimes. xx

10 comments:

domestic goddess said...

oh kirsty hun this is a gorgeous photo, ellie looks beautiful, thsi truly shows her in her tru light, big hugs to ellie, oh and to you , mwahhahahahah
hugs babes

Anonymous said...

She look wonderful in the Photo, what a cutie!!! I know how much you wanted photo like this and when I saw it pop on screen I was dead chuffed for you.

Take care and enjoy!!

Ali

Anam said...

she is such a sweetie - fab photo :)

Shell said...

Great photo Hun!!!!

Paula said...

Lovely girly picture.

Jolene said...

Lubs her! *kiss, kiss* to Lady E :D

amberjane said...

what a gorgeous picture of Ellie she is such a cutie :)

Lynsey said...

She's absolutely gorgeous. Can't wait to see the LO.

Cath said...

Bless! What a cutie patootie!

Anonymous said...

Hurrah for a lovely photo of Ellie. :)

Sweet to read just how much you love her.

Heather