Ladies Camera Club

21 Nov 2005

Too much fun

Meet Elaine, moi, Fran, Jen and Claire. At the time of this picture we were completely wasted in a hotel in Edinburgh. We had just finished off doing a rendition of swan lake (more like the sugar plum fairies) and we could not stop laughing or pratting about. I hurled myself over the bar looking for the remote control in a very unladylike fashion (with me, is there any other way?) - all to listen to Peter Andre and Jordan singing their song (I thought Jord-big-knox sounded superb but then again - Id been drinking beer and shots for almost 5 hours). Oh we did get up to some real tom foolery and my poor liver is in need of a transplant right now - so any clean "A pos" livers donations will be gratefully received so that I might be able to have as much fun again when I go drinking and scrapping in Scotland.
Thanks girls, I had a blast.

5 comments:

rudishoes said...

pmsl at such an excellent photo - looks like you had a ball, ladies :D

Shell said...

Great pic!! Looks like you had fun girlies!!!!!

domestic goddess said...

what a photo kirsty, although may i say you dont look to comftable sporting that "thing" on your head!

Paula said...

Wonderful picture! You all look so happy. Fun story. Thanks for sharing. :)

Charlotty said...

Looks like you had a brill time, if you play again will there be room for a (big) little one?