Ladies Camera Club

10 Nov 2005

Kick up the Ass

Go on - boot me everyone. I can't get motivated today. Im supposed to be at work but its so cold in there. I have a 1500 sqft warehouse to myself as kath has just packed in work. Not that she hates me or anything (I hope not) but she has been off with stress due to family issues. I might as well blurt out at this point that I am moving to Cambridge (when I sell the house) so the warehouse might as well be a store room. It's business as usual just no classes or shop opening. Im setting up scrapping angels with the deliciousness that is Anna Bowkis and we is gonna rock da scrap world. I was toying the other week with the idea of selling Dies to Die for. Its a fabbo business but mainly on the card making side of crafts. There are so many opportunities available for me that Im being pulled. Dyan suggested that I should go and be with her in harrogate (think she must be kidding - have you seen the house prices in Harrogate?) and wouldnt that be just the icing on the cake? But I want to do Scrapping Angels - it will be good and funky and fabbo and different. And besides, Dyan would outshadow me becuase she has too many creative brain cells . And my one creative brain cell is frazzled right now.

And by the way - the picture is like **Toadally Random**. Took it the other week when I went out shorping with Jo (Rudishoes). It was yum but hells bells - it repeated on me for like 7 hours. Rightio - Im off to scrap before I lose the will to live.

7 comments:

domestic goddess said...

oh babes you really are truly being pulled form all angles, i hadnt realised harrogate was calling as well, well i would love to have you here, and we is gonna make Scrapping Angels rock hun, i know I am not as talented as the mighty Diane but i loves ya (not in a lebbo way)and I know that counts for everything, xoxooxxo

Paula said...

So many good opportunities. Lots of interesting projects. Love the Scrapping Angels name. Have fun and rock da world babe! :)

Kate said...

Kirsty, everything happens for a reason, and you have to remember that everything works out for the best one way or the other. Make the decisions that are right for YOU, and not the decisions that you think you SHOULD be making. You are extremely talented and you're not going to fail, whatever you decide to do. The hardest part of any big change is taking the risk, so take a deep breath, go for it and DON'T LOOK BACK!

Kate

Anam said...

*hugs* do what you want to love to do - you have one life - live it!!

btw: make sure i'm on your email list for the new venture

Shell said...

Ditto what everyone else said! Don't forget about me for email list for the new venture too!

BTW - Tell Anna to sort her blog out I wanted to comment on it and can't!

Jolene said...

Nice photo, darlington :D

bookit said...

good luck with the new ventures!