Ladies Camera Club

15 Nov 2005

Just wanted to add this.............

Front cover title "Kirsty and Jane unlock the brain to Dyan"
Page 1 & 2 - Kirsty and Jane
Page 3 & 4 - Dyan and the plot to steal the brain
Page 5 & 6 - Taking the brain and replacing it with pebbles chalk inks
page 7 & 8 - Splitting the brain - pics of each of us with Dyan

Jane Dean and I share a passion of all things altered - namely because of Dyan at Art from the Heart. I wanted to cheer dear Dyan up last week and got permision from Jane to use some of her photos to make up a collagey story of how both Jane and I steal Dyan's Brilliant brain. I now own 50% of Dyans brains but I still dont feel brilliant. Not even slightly more creative than the norm. Maybe its faulty. Perhaps its not her brains I need - I prolly just need to be Dyan.

Ill upload the pictures in order for you to read for yourself - you can enlarge the pictures by pressing on the blue and orange arrowy thingy when you have clicked on the pictures.
I had immense fun doing this and I believe Tim Holtz had a wee look too - fame at last. That man conned £25 out of me on Sunday (alcohol inks no less). I would love to be a penny behind his bank balance.

10 comments:

bookit said...

love this collage album!!!fun, fun, fun girly!

domestic goddess said...

wow hun this is brill,dyan will love it, i really do hate you now

jane dean said...

You are totally bonkers, I LOVE it. I wondered why I had a headache yesterday! Love the clothes you gave me, thanks for not doing a little short fat person, I look quite hip! It is a work of (loony) art, I'm in awe, maybe I need the bit of brain you had to make this? Jane xxx

Anam said...

wow!!!!! fanastic :) love it - totally cool :)

Clare said...

yummylicious, and very funky :D

Shell giver of Sprouts said...

Fab book hun! Just fab!

Jolene said...

I have seen this, and it is bee-yootiful, totally scrummy. So much work has gone into it, and it is just brilliant :D

Paula said...

It´s so very you. Brilliant concept, cool book.

Cath said...

Praise be to Kirsty!!!!!!

said...

wow gold
wow gold
eve isk
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
wow power leveling
warhammer gold
warhammer power leveling
bestchina traveland
uggsor
ghd straighteners

Cardi Ugg Boots
Classic Short Ugg Boots

Classic Tall Ugg Boots
Metallic Ugg Boots

Mini Ugg Boots
Sundance Ugg Boots

tiffany Jewelry