Ladies Camera Club

22 Nov 2005

Jakki sent me this - its a blog tag. I had to do it even though Ive just found out that I have 16 layouts to do for a book, 4 for one mag and four for another.

Do I have time to trump at all - can I ask where I am supoosed to fit this in to my hectic skedge?

ok okok - peer pressure - here it is:

2 - names you go by: Kirsty & Kirky

2 - parts of your heritage: English and English

2 - of your everyday essentials: Moisturiser and my daughter

2 - of your favorite bands or musical artists: Manic Street Preachers & U2

2 - favorite songs: Motorcycle Emptiness and Sexual Healing

2 - things you want in a relationship (other than real love): laughter and cuddles

2 - physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex): eyes and butt

2 - of your favorite hobbies: Scrapbooking and Cropping

2 - things you want really badly: A house on Wysteria Lane and my daughter to gain strength

2 - places you want to go on vacation: Utah and Oregon

2 - things you want to do before you die: follow the inca trail and travel route 66 in an open top car

2 -ways that you are stereotypically a chick: I wear skirts and I love pink

2 - things you are thinking about now: Why has certain parts of my hobby let me down and i need to blow my nose

2 - stores you shop at: Sainsburys and the corner shop (everything else is online)

2 - things that scare you: spiders and losing someone close to me

2 - people I would like to see take this quiz: Anna and Jo

2 comments:

domestic goddess said...

congrats angel, you so so deserve all thsi, om off to copy and paste, check my blog later for my offerings
xxxx

Jackie said...

yay! Kirky you did it, thanks hun....loving the layout of your iccle girly, its fab! but then arent all your layouts, Jak x