Ladies Camera Club

8 Nov 2005

Ive scrapped my scrappers!

Here we all are - everyone who came to my retreat, all flowered up, looking vibrantly scrumpsh and forever in my album. Thanks girls - you will brighten my day everytime I look at this page and bring back the laughs we all shared. Mwah xxx
Im off to Art from the Heart this morning to take a delivery. Im also taking a wee project with me to finish - I just know Dyan has the right things for me to finish it off with. Im gonna raid that studio with a fine tooth comb and hopefully she will teach me everything in her brain so I can take over the world - mwahahahahahahahah!
Plus she has the new Daisy D's. I cant wait to lick that new collecsh of papers.

5 comments:

domestic goddess said...

wow kirsty, love this sooo much, you sure are a quick worker, gorgeous as ever
hugs
anna x

Shell said...

Fab Layout Kirsty!! Don't forget to send me details of the next retreat!!

Paula said...

Luv it, so fun and girly.

bookit said...

oOooOOooo...your gonna love the new daisy D's!
i stumbled on your bog by accident from Elsies! A fellow English scrapper...YIPEE!!!!!

bookit said...

oh my goodness...i just noticed you're from Lancashire....a fellow lancashire lass!!! how bizare :)