Ladies Camera Club

10 Oct 2005

Summing up today.......

This is how I feel about today - hmmmmmm!! Of course, this is Ellie taken at my MIL's caravan this summer. She really had to think about the answer to my question , which was "How was your day?". Hmmmmmmm, she was saying. Then she blurted out - "It was gorgeous". And my day was too. Lots of fast paced action in work, orders a plenty, masses of work offered for The Scrap Book Mag and simply cards and papercraft. Then to top it all - the open evening was a huge success. 15 ladies turned up and although they initially want to try just the card workshops - I soon converted them into scrapbook and keepsake addicts. Triumph!
Belle behaved in my office as I held the open evening and Kath catered for our guests. Ellie watched a dvd but kept popping in and out for a nose and a snuggly love. I gagged her with chocolate and coke and I swear I will find her teeth on the pillow in the morning - all black and rotten. I have to go to bed as I just cannot keep my peepers open. Anna is frantically searching for a Scrapping Angels web template befitting two super cool scrappers with a zest for challenging the minds of adventurous 12x12 loving gals everywhere. Im leaving her to it - I can see the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's coming out of my head. Ive cards to finish off for "Craft Essentials" - rubber stamped numbers too and inspiration belies me. I'll sleep on it!