Ladies Camera Club

25 Oct 2005

Boys boys boys

This is a night time shot so its not so clear but here is my LO for the Bumblebees DT. I LUBS doing boy layouts - its so refreshing as I often do girl layouts. I just adore my nephew Dan and the faces he pulls. I tried hard not to but in the end I caved in to the flowering of the page up - I couldnt just put stars and skateboards and toads all over it. I think they look boyishly flowery acceptable. Now who am I trying to convince - you or me?
I also experimented with a jigsaw shape which is a dingbat of all things. I used it on my Pazzles machine and hey presto - a blummin acevilles jigsaw shape with outline to make two wickedly scrumph jiggy pieces.
Loving these junkitz papers - I guess you gals will too when I FORCE you to buy the kits from Anna!! Mwahahahahahahahaha
Made my first ever panic attack deadline today for 12x12. Ive done one article previously complete with 4 paper bags which took weeks to prepare and I knocked up this article in like 2 hours. Im chuffed with it because the prior research took a few days and Anna helped me along the way cos this is my first profile article for the mag and I wanted it to be toppity notches. Things are looking up in the mag department with work allocated for the next 6 months. Im delighted if not slightly dancing like a crazy kit kat about the prospect of sharing my passion with like minded scrap nuts - a little bit like you crazy wacked out minx bags! Love and antiqued prima flowers with diamond encrusted centres.... kirksxx

3 comments:

amberjane said...

scrummy layout hun and I bet you would rock in 8.5 x 11 :) It is such fun come join me on the dark side :)

Cath said...

You are mad as a hatter, you do know that don't you???

Love the LO and well done with the mags!

domestic goddess said...

absolutley gorgoues bunch of boyish ruggy deliciouness!! and you my darlin are doing bloomin brilliant, so looking forward to this weekend and next, wohoo

hugs
xxxxxx