Ladies Camera Club

8 Oct 2005

14th (a) blog - a look at fonts

Im totally and utterly addicted to downloading fonts. Today I came across a brilliant site where our most treasured rub on fonts are now available as a TTF!!! Imagine the creativity from this discovery alone. I feel all inspirational and scrappy. Ive just finished a layout too - Im umming and ahhhing to submit it (which Ive never voluntarily done before). But I question myself so much now - too many fonts and not enough to say. Im quite shy with journalling - I generally have it hidden. Perhaps heidi swapp can teach me a thing or two - or even Shimelle whose website is complete and utter bling in the journal world. I scrap to capture the memories and practice my art but I do become a little unstick when it comes to saying what I think will want to be read in 300 years time. Check this out girls - you will feel the need to reward me with a beautiful altered paint can or noodle box for this! http://geocities.com/freescrapbookfonts1/?20058