Ladies Camera Club

10 Sep 2005

May the 4th blog entry be with you......

Uploaded yet another DT layout for Annas design posse at www.bumblebeecrafts.com This months range of papers are a real challenge as I don't normally do male layouts and these browns evoke masculinity - for me anyway. I don't know why as brown seems to be the new black in womens clothes these days and I do wear it. I sometimes think that my fave brown jumper is a chocolate bar and I'm often trying to take a bite out of my sleeve. Anyway, I have tonnes of pieces left over so Im forcing myself to do another layout with me and my beautiful god daughter (and cousin!) Emily. And Im having a stab at hand written journallin. My writing is comlpetely crap - mark thinks its very swirly girly. I just think it looks a mess. I wish he would give me more credit with my work. I'd love for him to whoop with joy at the end of each piece but he just says "Yeah, thats nice". Ok, its a positive but whenever I see anything that I think is nice, I go all ga-ga and make that persons day. I think I will hire somebody to have him assasinated. Do any of you know any good hitmen?

2 comments:

joanna said...

I love your handwriting; give it a whirl, it'll look beaut.

Clare said...

kirsty - I am humbled into trying again at my lousy blog attempt.... just shoot me down if I ever turn into one of those UTOA's ok?? ..on yourhead be it....... (lovely blog medearie, and excellent news!! want to know more and when we can buy!)